
No matter what anyone tells you. No matter where you go. No matter who you see. Seattle really does have the best coffee in the US. (I can't speak for the world). And trust me I am not talking about star****s. On just about every corner there is an independent coffee house. I call them houses because they are definitely not shops. They have a homely atmosphere that you just don't find at many other places. I mixture of eclectic and ski lodge.
My favorite was actually outside of Kent. It is Dilettante Chocolates. The one I found was in Kent. It doesn't have the sofa and throw pillow furnishing but the coffee is good enough for me to sit on the floor. I cheated and had a Carmel "machiato" (Yes I know I can't spell). Yes, it is fu-fu flavored coffee but it was absolutely divine. I had to go back the next day for more. I could not get enough of this stuff. I also tried their mint flavored chocolates. It was divine. I couldn't get a box because I would have gone into a diabetic coma. I would not have been able to stop at just one.

I got some crocheting done as well. Here is a project for Dilyn. It actually is my April project. So I am pretty excited about it. Can't wait to give it to her next week. I may even make another one because it was a pretty simple pattern. This is actually one of my very first baby projects.

No comments:
Post a Comment