Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Crochet


So explain to me why everyone and their mother is having babies right now? I finally finished one blanket that I took extra special time. I call it Isabella's Dream. It is the basic spider web pattern with a little more filet crochet embedded. But now I have 3 more baby blankets to complete. I think we are looking at V-stitch basics on this one, with a nice ruffled edging. : ). I am always happy to see life progressing as normal. But do all the little peeps have to come out in basically the similar 3 month period. Oh well, if I didn't have baby projects I would probably be bogged down with something that I didn't want to create. It is late but I wanted to do at least one post this week and of course to share my finished project.


Happy Crocheting.

No comments: