
Sorry it has taken me so long to update but I have been traveling for work. (Yes, I do have a job.) Luckily since I had to do several hours of traveling, I spent it on my favorite past time. Yeah, drinking Bloody Mary's. OK, just joking. But I definitely had at least one. I did crochet a lot. I managed to get some small projects knocked out. I also transported the gift I made for my employee's ill wife 1200 miles. I made a prayer shawl that was filet but small wool yarn so it would still be warm. I also crocheted a hat to go along with it. I believe she really liked it. I certainly hope so. Here is a picture of the finished product. The color is actually a blue gray.
I am starting a friendly contest for my knit and crochet buddies that I go out with locally. We will have 30 or 60 day contests that revolve around ideas to help some of us that need inspiration. I am coming up with the small prizes but I think it will be a great time.
Well I am off to go pick up wine club of the month. And then I think it is time to get drugged up a little on Claritin D. I can feel the sinus draining.
Until next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment