Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All about me


So, recently I have taken a stance that I will now begin to crochet some items for myself. Considering that I normally give away 95% of what I make, I thought it would be a good time to make a change. How could I know that my charity group has some awesome items coming up in the next few months? So now I have the dilemma of manging charity and "charity at home". Luckily I have the yarn stash to do both!!!!


My 2nd garment is now finished and I am really impressed with it. I used the Patons Bohemian, which crochets up really fast. It sheds a little but it is soft enough I don't really care. It also looks great on my skin.


Our group has agreed to participate in the Motivation template. I think it will be very exciting. We have some really cool little prizes and great topics to get our group started on producing more.

No comments: