
So, I made the mistake of boasting about my drive into work yesterday. I managed to save 10 minutes on my commute by having all green lights. Either the traffic gods were smiling on me or I have an in with the DOT guy. (Not telling you what I did to get into his good graces) : )
Well today, the traffic gods threw down a force to be reckoned with. I don't think in my 3.5 years of commuting to work I have ever caught ALL of the red lights. But I did today. So my commute took 15 minutes longer than normal. Alas, this is the lesson I have learned about bragging. Karma I tell you.
I did get some crocheting done yesterday. One baby washcloth. I now have one bib left for this project and then I can go onto something else. Yeah for me. I think I will focus on these from now on. I can do the 4 hour projects for a baby gift as opposed to the 20 hour blanket project.
I did find this bottle of wine I have been looking for. I had it 1/2 a dozen times when I go to Jacksonville but can't find it in Texas. Well, lo and behold I am walking through Central Market and what to I see. It was like the sky opened up, the gods smiled on me and all it life was good. My bottle of CigarZin was looking up at me. I of course bought 2 bottles (don't want to take the chance of running out) : )
Well I got to get back to work now. Yeah, I actually have to do a job.

No comments:
Post a Comment