
I had a very busy day at work today. But somehow I managed to finish most of the crochet project I need to get done for a baby shower on Friday. While I would love to give the child a blanket it just won't get done by Friday lunch time. So I had to settle for a bib and matching booties. I am also including some washclothes in the same yarn. I bought some onesies and we should be set. Still hand made but it took me 4 hours to complete instead of 20. (which I don't have of course)
I missed my Wednesday night crochet session with the girls. Now I am going through withdrawal because I had already missed Monday. Ask me how did I compensate? I went yarn shopping at Hobby Lobby and WalMart. 40% of coupon and more cotton yarn was calling my name. I truly have an addiction. I need to get into a 12 step program or something.
Well, I need to get to bed now. I still have another bib and washcloth to finish for this gift tomorrow. Not to mention I promised to make peach cobbler for the office in the morning. : )
Sweet dreams

No comments:
Post a Comment