
I have to brag on the group of women I spend several weeknights crafting along side. For April we have a little motivational event going on. We each picked a color from a list of 9 or 10 and have to create an item. (Some of the picking was a little suspect : ) But it was a great turn out for participation. 16 ladies are creating items. And there are already 3 completed. Take a look at the first creation.
This is one of the coolest cable hats I have seen. Made from some "really fabulous yarn" it reminds me of the designer hats that all of the Rock Star Skater Boyz are wearing. (Way to go Renee) This one definitely had to go on the blog. If you can't tell in the picture, I took this laying on a stack of yarn. Guess where we were? That's right, "The Woolie Ewe". Poor Renee had one of her dearest friends lugging around her yarn basket. The looked happy, so that is all that counts.
Congrats to Renee and Sophia for being the 1st ones to complete the April contest.

No comments:
Post a Comment