
Well, today is my son's 17th birthday. It was a momentous occasion as he chose this day to cut his hair into a mohawk. He hasn't had a hair cut in 3 months and all of a sudden he wants to look like Mr. T. Go figure??????
I did not crochet very much in the last couple of days. Work has been crazy but I am working on a new afghan I found from a Ravelry site. I cool bright colored baby blanket. It is called the ABC blanket. I actually had all the yarn for this project.
I am beginning to have YAS again. Yarn Acquisition Syndrome. I have bought so much yarn in the last week. I think it is from going a month without. I should probably just buy one skein a day and I will come out cheaper than the 50 skeins I buy in one week from depriving myself. I think I need a program or support group for this. My bank account really shows it. Well above is the picture of the ABC blanket in bright colors. This is not mine. I am actually changing up a couple of colors so I can use what I already have. This will be another blanket for Baby Dilyan. (Girl of course)
Take care and happy hooking!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment